Automation Architect (EU)
Tines is an exciting and well-funded early-stage start-up, building an automation product to make security teams’ lives easier. Based in Dublin, Ireland, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and is helping companies like Box.com, Auth0 and McKesson be more effective and efficient.
We're looking for talented security engineers, solution engineers, or technical customer support representatives at a range of experience levels to join our small but accomplished team. We need your help to take the Tines automation platform to a category-defining “must have”.
As an early team member, you'll have our support to become an influential voice in shaping our product, our technical direction and how we work. You'll use your understanding of common security challenges and the necessity of automation to influence a product that brings this power to all levels of users. You'll use your skills to build exciting new solutions to routine manual processes across a variety of tools and disciplines. You'll use your experience to define our company culture.
As a Automation Architect at Tines you will:
- Work together with other architects, engineers, designers and product managers to turn our bold product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Test, use and master APIs for off-the-shelf and common security and IT tools
- Help our customers review, refine and automate their internal processes
- Work with Tines prospects during proof of concepts and support existing customers in creation of new automation stories
- Build sample automation stories for use within the Tines platform including:
- Threat hunting
- User onboarding/off-boarding
- Enriching, deduplicating, triaging and resolving security alerts
- Deliver automation professional services and training
- Test and use new APIs for homegrown security tools
- Help us use Tines to automate our own internal workflows
- Own the problems you’re solving - and how you solve them - all the way to production and beyond, responding to customer feedback to improve those solutions
- You should have prior experience of operating at a senior level in either a security team, in automation, or in customer success for a technical product, and be able to come join us full time at our offices in Dublin
- Be familiar with the common technical challenges of alert-overload, disparate tools, and manual processes that fuel the need for automation
- You do not need to know how to code, however need to be very capable with apis, documentation like swagger docs, and have some experience with programming or scripting languages and paradigms. We value curiosity and the ability to learn over familiarity with Tines
- Deep Experience with one of Microsoft Graph, GSuite, AWS, Splunk, Datadog, Jira, ServiceNow, The Hive, VirusTotal, Qualys, or another enterprise Anti-Virus, EDR, Security or IT tools and their respective APIs
- You should see different technologies as a means to an end and be well practiced at hunting for a solution through unfamiliar domains
- You should make the teams you are on more effective as a whole and recognise that "soft-skills" like building interpersonal relationships, collaboration and empathy - for both teammates and customers - are the traits that will make Tines a successful company
- You should be comfortable with an environment where things move quickly. As an early stage start-up we’re still putting together all of the processes and supports of larger, more mature companies - your input will help us shape them
We’re young and keen to offer the benefits that matter most. Here’s what we have so far, if there’s something you care about that’s not listed, let us know:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave program
- Mobile device reimbursement
- 25 days of annual paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses