Sales development representative
Tines is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and work proactively to drive overall sales performance.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and set meetings for Account Executives
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Hubspot CRM
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ year of successful experience in business development, inside sales and/or sales.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Tine’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
We’re young and keen to offer the benefits that matter most. Here’s what we have so far, if there’s something you care about that’s not listed, let us know:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave program
- Mobile device reimbursement
- 25 days of annual paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses