Tines is an automation platform that allows security teams to automate their repetitive workloads making them more effective and efficient. Tines, built by security practitioners and used by the world’s leading security teams (including: Box, Coinbase, Onelogin, Auth0, McKesson and Informatica) is helping companies large and small to solve their most pressing security challenges.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Content Writer to help tell the story of Tines’ Automation capabilities to a growing number of customers worldwide.
In this role, you will work with cross-functional stakeholders to create content for our growing list of customers and partners. You will write compelling new content as well as developing and evolving existing content in line with our product growth strategy. The work you produce will play a central role in helping customers understand the power of Tines and how it can help them drive efficiencies in their organisations.
As a Content Writer you will have the opportunity to help create innovative, compelling content describing the power of Tines through original content and customer case studies. If you love telling product stories which have a real impact then this role is for you. The work you produce will be used extensively throughout Tines’ communication channels including web, social, marketing and sales collateral.
- Create new content to be used as part of customer messaging to explain the product to new and existing customers.
- Work with cross-functional partners (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Engineering) to plan, structure and schedule the launch of new content.
- Become a product expert and use that expertise to inform your writing.
- Work with customer facing teams to develop an understanding of how content messaging can have an impact on customer acquisition, onboarding and getting the most from the product.
- Drive innovative and collaborative solutions to content messaging.
- Engage with your peers and manager collaboratively in order to drive discussion around content.
- 2+ years experience writing content for a tech company or relevant transferable experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Driven and motivated with a passion for language and writing.
- Experience working autonomously and prioritising to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to quickly switch focus.
- Experience making edits and offering feedback on existing documentation.
- Enjoy working as part of a team to innovative and collaboratively solve complex user issues.
- Approach problems with curiosity and excitement to learn and grow your skills.
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
We’re a new company and keen to offer the benefits that matter most. Here’s what we have so far, if there’s something you care about that’s not listed, let us know:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave program
- Mobile device reimbursement
- 25 days of annual paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses