Inside sales representative
Tines is an exciting and well-funded early-stage start-up, building an automation product to make security teams’ lives easier. Based in Dublin, Ireland, Tines is backed by some of the world’s most respected investors and is helping companies like Box.com, Auth0 and McKesson be more effective and efficient.
We are looking for talented and competitive Inside Sales Representatives that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
We’re a new company and keen to offer the benefits that matter most. Here’s what we have so far, if there’s something you care about that’s not listed, let us know:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Flexible working hours
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave program
- Mobile device reimbursement
- 25 days of annual paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement for career development courses